detroit, michigan wedding photographer experience

it's not about the photos;

the photos are about YOU.

1.) I vow to be a safe space for you, your partner, & any loved ones.

2.) I vow to use my expertise to create images that meet my artistic standards.

3.) I vow to honor you from our first interaction & beyond the delivery of your images. 

No matter what you're asking me to document, my vow to you is this:

1.) value the authenticity of belly laughs, genuine tears, and the silly goofy moments in between

2.) appreciate attention to detail & someone who takes initiative

3.) want to preserve the integrity of timeless, real colors

4.) seek a reputable and experienced professional with an established workflow

we might be a
good fit if you ...

legen -
- wait for it -
- dary.

haley & lewis

Not only is she excellent at her craft, but she is a friend to her clients. She made me feel so special during our engagement and wedding photoshoots. She was so caring and genuine and is a great friend to this day. Her photos are phenomenal, she has such a unique ability to capture the moments that you'll never want to forget.
Choose Phern Joy!

   Phern was everything and more that we could have hoped for in our photographer. 

it's not just about the photos. WE are here to create an experience together, and it's going to be


You’ll receive all edited images ranging 400 to 1,000 (depending on your package) through an online, downloadable link. You’ll also be able to purchase high quality products right there in your gallery!

8. Gallery Delivery Day!

Just as the high from your wedding day is wearing off, I’ll slide into your inbox in about 3 to 5 business days with a handful of edited images to get you in your feelings again. 

7. Sneak Peeks

After months of the nitty-gritty, it’s finally the day everything comes together! With our careful & detailed planning, all you have to do is enjoy your freaking day. I got your back, and I’ll keep us as close as possible to the timeline we made. 

6. It's Your Day

 I can directly work with your wedding planner (if you have one), or we can schedule a time to chat in detail about your day. Based on our conversation and your expectations, I will curate a customized photography-based timeline to make sure we get alllllll the memories most important to you & your partner!

5. Plan Your Wedding

This step is definitely optional based on your needs as a couple & what package you book, but I do recommend it just so you get to experience my whole workflow before your big day! I can totally help with outfits & location recommendations per your request. Receive your final gallery in 4 weeks!

4. Book Your
Engagement Session

Once we decide it’ll be SO MUCH FUN to work together, I’ll send over a contract for you to sign, & I’ll hold your date for 3 days until this is completed. I require a 30% retainer to hold your date. The remaining 70% payment can be made as a lump sum the day before your wedding, or in 2 smaller, scheduled payments – up to you!

3. Contract

I require a phone or video call conversation with every wedding inquiry. This helps us to form a connection, get on the same page about your vision, & overall make sure we will make a great team! After all – we’ll be in touch & working together for months!

2. We Talk

Pretty please make sure to answer all the questions on my form. They’re all super helpful for me to get to know you & serve you well!

1. Inquire

experience

ready for an effortless vendor experience?